web log analysis Confessions of a Promiscuous Top: Offline

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Offline

So it's been a few weeks since I posted, and some very nice readers have asked if I am OK. I am OK, if very busy. But I am feeling like the lifetime of this blog has come to and end, perhaps only for now, perhaps for good. I have shot huge wads on cum in three dudes since I last posted, and splattered UltraMeat's dick with another. After three years of essentially fucking for an audience, it frankly feels a little strange getting off privately again, without telling however many thousands of readers about it. And weirdly, a little sad. You're not going to hear in detail about the guy who sucked my dick, then with a belly full of my cum told me a meandering story about getting beaten up by his first sex partner and later waking up from coma caused by a car crash to find out his brother was dead, all while massaging my calves and telling me how fantastic they are. You're not going to hear about the perfect round meaty globes I ate and fucked belonging to an incredibly muscular dude who subsequently spent fifteen minutes lying between my legs beating his own huge dick furiously trying to make himself cum in vain while I flicked his nipples and marveled at his incredibly physique. You're not going to hear about the cute tall otter I bagged, an artist and sensitive soul, who was so incredibly into how I fucked him that I almost tear up thinking about it, and want intensely to fuck him again and again, despite my inherently promiscuous nature. I think you would like to hear about these things, and I would like to tell them, very much so after even hinting at them here. But I find I don't have the time to devote to crafting these summaries lately; for months everything I've posted has been a hasty first draft I wrote and never even re-read for intelligibility. Just the desire to get the experience down on paper (or electrons, or whatever I am harnessing here) and then move on to the next experience, all while trying to love my partner and my family and do my crazy job and enjoy the new spring weather that inexplicably started happening after a brutal winter. I've enjoyed talking to the readers who have asked me questions or made comments on the things I post here, and welcome more. In the past I've told anyone who wants to talk to me to post a comment with their email address; I will not publish it but contact you privately. And I'll still do that. But for now, I will continue some radio silence, and explore a bit more the unexpected complexity of having gotten used to making every ejaculatory experience I've had (and even one masturbatory one!) public for so long, and then going back to being a sexual civilian. See ya around.

27 comments:

  1. We all go thru periods where the desire or need to write waxes and wanes. I enjoy your words and vicariously savoring your exploits. Between my husband and my lover, I haven't the time or energy to spread the legs of other men the way you do, but reading your blog, easily 'scratches that itch' for me, and lord knows, the two of them have benefited sexually from my reading your posts.

    I fully intend to watch for when you post again and hope you decide to put down your electronic pen just for now and not for good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks anonymous! Sorry to say it's down for good. But it's nice when I find a comment that I missed from the past, like this one, and know that people enjoyed reading my writing. Hope you somehow found more time to spread more legs :^]

      Delete
  2. I certainly understand when writing becomes a chore, but I certainly will miss reading about your exploits. Much as I might like to, it's hard to argue with what you say == you've entertained and enlightened us and all your loyal readers can do is wish you well.

    Paul, NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're an incredible writer. I live a similar life. I fuck an average of 3 guys per week. Partner here as well. Don't ask, don't tell, don't lie - that's our "thing". Appreciate your work and I relate to the passionate way you retell all the details of your hook ups. Unlike you (or perhaps you just leave this part out) I do sometimes question if I'm fucking on a mission and in search of something my life is currently lacking. Other times I simply resign myself to the fact that my cock is a ravenous beast and it needs fresh meat on a frequent basis. Whatever it is about "guys like us" - I relate. Love your words. Only recently discovered your blog so I'm now dipping back into the archives. Happy hunting my anonymous blogging friend. You inspire me to be who I am and to fuck without shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, AAiB! Blogger never told me about this message till now. Hope that wherever you are, you're enjoying your dick and the guys who take it. Thanks for the kind words about my writing.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for all the time you have spent. You have been my favorite blogger for awhile. I like to imagine it's me you're gifting your cum to when I read your exploits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger woke up and sent me a lot of comments I never replied to! Thanks, anonymous, wherever you are three years later.

      Delete
  5. I still check your blog... Hoping you have changed your mind and continue to write. Fingers crossed!
    Beardedtop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to let you down, bearded top! I'm glad you enjoyed it while it lasted!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the blog. I've only started reading but find your work inspirational. I've only recently come out as a bottom and find your experience educational and entertaining.
    If you like a laugh and/ or naked guys check out my tumblr
    The-jdmc@tumblr.com
    Just thanks, if you decide to quit that's fine please leave the history though, we need your hard work.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blog will live on in archive form as long as blogger lets me, justlikedads! Happy bottoming to you, I hope you have fun.

      Delete
  7. I miss your posts !!
    Hope all is well,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  8. please come back...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I think about starting this up again. Occasionally someone will comment on an old post, and I will re-read it, and surprise myself at how much fun it all was, fucking, posting, replying to readers. I'm a lot busier now, though, and not able to hook up quite as much, and in a much different mindset in general. So maybe this blog should sit as it is, trapped in amber, as a monument to my mid-forties sex life.

      Delete
  9. maybe we could keep in touch outside of the blog...just not sure how to contact you. you seem like a good guy that would be good to keep in touch with...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you comment with your email address, I won't publish it, but I can drop you a line.

      Delete
  10. miss ur dirty stories boss, hope u come back and thrill us again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks k! Sometimes I think about it, as occasionally I have a really blogworthy experience for good or bad. But I don't know if I'll ever have the time to really devote to it any more. I'm glad you enjoyed it while it lasted.

      Delete
  11. I don't know if you will read this but It was a definite pleasure seeing updates from you. I know you are in a different mindset when it comes to blogging. I wish you the best. And I still stop by an enjoy myself with your back posts sometimes reading my favorites repeatedly. :-)

    I Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

    And though You aren't hooking up as much I hope you're giving it to your man nice and good. :-)

    For now I'll use my imagination.

    Merry Christmas Sir.

    Mark
    The Male Casting Couch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark! Blogger never did show me these comments, I guess it stopped notifying me. I'm hooking up as much as ever... just not writing about it any more :^]

      Delete
  12. Wow, it's been a while. I'm hoping you have regained the quality of life you sought. All the best!
    Beardedtop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, anonymous! And still fucking my brains out!

      Delete
  13. Hey man. I recently found your blog and i must admit that im loving it. Its fucking entertaining and really cool. I hope i can know you better. Cheers and be safe man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anonymous! This blog is really getting to be ancient history-- kind of hard to believe I documented every sex act for all those years in such detail. I'm glad people are still finding it and enjoying it now and then.

      Delete
  14. I'm still visiting and enjoying your stories. I read some numerous times.

    Mark
    The Male Casting Couch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark! That's very flattering. I went back and reread this blog from start to finish a while back, during a really bad dry spell. It was a lot of fun doing all that fucking, writing about it, and talking to people like you about it!

      Delete