web log analysis Confessions of a Promiscuous Top: Ups and Downs

Friday, May 10, 2013

Ups and Downs

I kinda can't bring myself to describe in much detail the fantastic experience I had with the Tight-Bodied Little Bottom yesterday, since pretty much a couple hours later my mother had a horrible relapse into an earlier condition I thought we were long past. It's just amazing how life does this... for about two hours he and I had some pretty mind-bendingly connected sex bathed in a golden afternoon light, fully in the moment, absolutely beautiful movements and sensations. (He texted me later saying "You're incredible" and "You're one of the best sex partners I have ever had"; I will say we are unusually well-paired, for sure.) After my huge pulsing orgasm inside him, watching his eyes dilate as he felt me inseminating him, and then his raining all over me in splatters (he stood up over me to get off, for some reason, and beat himself like crazy till he came and came and came while I flinched like it was lava hitting me-- I really kinda avoid other guys' cum), we lay together and talked for a long time. I could barely leave because we kept wrapping ourselves around each other and making out and saying goodbye and then talking some more and making out some more and saying goodbye some more. And then I came home to a mounting disaster that I feel less and less equipped to handle emotionally after all this time. I can remember the pleasure of yesterday afternoon but not call it up to the present the way I like to when I write these things. Things feel rather bleak right now and the high of yesterday feels a million miles away. I'm due to take a short trip up to Brooklyn this weekend to visit my lonely partner and spend some time with him. He's terrified that I'm going to cancel because of how things have turned here, but I think I earned a respite and some other family members have to step in. I don't know how I can enjoy my time with him in the place where I really want to be much, knowing what's going on down here. But I hope I can.

OK, one little detail: After I pounded my dick into his body mercilessly, with the entire weight of my body, making that whole body cum, unloading all the fluid in my nuts and, it seemed like, half the fluid in my spine into his eager hungry little body, I collapsed onto him and he wrapped his legs and arms around me tight, and we were a sweaty little ball of afterfuck. I grunted softly into his neck while I came down, but the position kept my dick lodged in him about as deep as a dick can go. I was slowly getting soft inside him, but he also was slowly tightening up around me but we remained tightly wrapped up together. After a while I was feeling a little cramped in my legs and I was sure he was too, with his bent so far to the side, and tried to pull out slowly. It's a funny phenomenon, how a bottom's hole seems to grab onto a softening dick and not want to let it out. I pulled my hips back but my dick just elongated into him, completely clamped inside. I laughed and he laughed, and I said, "I'm going to need that back," and he arched his back or did some other mysterious bottomy thing and my dick began to slither out until the head exited with an almost audible pop. I guess he just really wanted me in there.

He's an awesome fuck. I love to fuck. Life is so fucked up.

7 comments:

  1. I know the pain! Try and have the best time possible.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Bruce. Turns out my mom had to go back to the hospital, which in a way is a relief-- her actual problem is a more straightforward one than the one I thought she had (it looks the same but is not the same as the one before, so it wasn't really a backslide, which is a huge relief to me). While the new could be serious, it's easily treatable, so a weight is lifted off me for now. And my family is universally insisting I change my weekend trip to NYC into a week-long one, so that's another relief. I won't be rushed seeing my husband and friends. Now if the thunderstorms will just stay at bay up in NYC today...!

      Delete
  3. Hang in there nd just do the best that you can. Glad you had such a great experience despite the follow-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have good karma, Loki. There is always a little something for me to savor even in the worst of times. I appreciate the kind words.

      Delete