web log analysis Confessions of a Promiscuous Top: I Just Can't Seem To Stop Fucking Dudes

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I Just Can't Seem To Stop Fucking Dudes

Another day, another ten squirts of my semen deposited inside another very handsome, nicely built dude. Three asses fucked in two days is not my usual MO, and after spending an hour and a half yesterday trying to fuck and then successfully fucking ass, I was not even horny today. But when this guy hit me up on BBRT today I couldn't say no. He had a beautiful meaty body, lightly hairy chest, fantastically full-bodied rear end, and a nice face with a verrrry handsome, full beard. Honestly in the pictures he didn't look terribly handsome to me, but the body was a knockout-- very muscular without being perfect, simultaneously hot enough to turn heads but somehow, I dunno, padded enough to look unintimidatingly beddable by the likes of me-- and he seemed very straightforward, not high or stupid, and eager to fuck with me. And within maybe 5 minutes of him saying hello, I was on a train to Hell's Kitchen to fuck him. And 40 minutes after that, I left him completely soaked inside with my thanks. Lately these have been very efficient fucks! I like it!
In person he looked a bit older than his pictures-- maybe a bit older than me even, by a couple years at most but it was there-- but much, much more handsome. His body was still awesome but not as massively filled out with hard muscle as in the pix, and his legs were a bit smaller (I'm a real leg man but hey, the rest of him made up for it.) Did I saw much more handsome? He was so good looking to me. Very irish face, very very manly, beautiful hairline and beard shape-- long soft beard you could easily lose your own face in when you kissed him. I had texted him on the way asking for him to wear tight briefs and a t-shirt, my favorite combo, and he had complied. His package was nicely filling them out in front and from the rear, forget it. I had to take a leak bad by the time I got up there, but I had to run my hands all over him too, and he really wanted to kiss me a lot-- not the best kisser, thin-lipped guys rarely are-- but he made up for technique in sincerity. He was very excited to have a top over, very excited to offer his body up to my attentions, very excited to be getting run through with a hard tube of meat and filled up with hot salty gushes of male reproductive fluid. And gosh, I love a happy, enthusiastic bottom. What a great guy.

I took my leak and we got down to it. Very beautiful to see him with my dick in his mouth. Laying back on the pillows, seeing his V-shaped back and his almost cartoonily-round, shapely buttocks poking up there at the end-- FUCK, is there any more beautiful sight. And he whimpered when I flexed the muscles in my dick, filling him up more fully, and just wanted to suck and suck me.

But I had to eat that ass. Honestly I could have just eaten in for hours and never even fucked him. Light, soft hairs all over, a beautifully formed cleft between the globes of flesh, very big firm balls, tightly packed in his scrotum, too much to fit in my mouth. A smallish dick that was silky smooth to the touch and, to make things even better, just hard as a fucking rock and oozing with the pleasure of being treated like the beautiful bottom he was. He didn't rush my ass-eating, and oohed and ahhed every time I licked the tendon holding his inner thigh to his crotch, or ran my beard over his balls. He knew he was in good hands, and let me do my thing.

But I wanted it all. I wanted him to be sucking me, but I wanted to eat the ass, but I wanted to be fucking him from behind, watching my dick sink in over and over, but I wanted him on his back, grinding my body into all his beautiful, voluptuous musculature, but I wanted to suck HIS dick, too-- not big but what a pretty, sharply-edged dickhead, what a hard, silky shaft. What to do next? My brain was short-circuiting with his hotness. I decided to just put my fucking dick in, already. I know he wanted it.

He was tight and not very slick inside. I pushed in with one stroke but it met a lot of resistance. But there he was, ass raised a bit, impaled by my manhood, making me feel like the best top in the world, the luckiest bastard, riding the body of this fantastically-shaped, handsome, manly bottom. He moaned and moaned about how good my dick felt in him, and I drilled it straight down into his gland, from the high-riding position I was in, pressing his head into the bed with one open hand, the other hitched up under his hips, pulling him to meet my thrusts, saying with my body, "You are mine, take my fucking dick." He got the message and practically cried into the bedclothes with pleasure.

We we just had a good time. I would stop to eat him more, he would suck my dick, then I'd go back in, we made out, he stroked my dick, I put him on his back, he wrapped that fantastic body around me and I just moved slowly against him, feeling like I might start weeping myself, weeping with just overwhelming pleasure at being so close to his beauty, seeing him so nakedly full of desire for what I had to give him, and always that kissing. That tender kissing, through the onslaught of my body on his, the hard-pummeling dick, the manhandling of his big meaty frame-- gentle kissing, brushing lips, finding his slick mouth in all that lightly bristly hair. Intimate close faces, almost conspiratorially sharing this quiet closeness, while our bodies obscenely slammed into each other and oozed sharp-smelling fluids. Every time he opened his eyes to look at me, his handsomeness jolted me to the point I almost lost balance.

Such a beautiful bottom.

Face to face, I certainly couldn't last long. Still he was rather dry and rough inside, despite the weird lube he'd handed me-- "I don't know why it's like that, it came like that!" he said sweetly the third time I tried to ease my passage into him a bit more-- so sadly this wasn't the kind of alchemical, gooey, melting fuck I always seek out (and which I kind of had yesterday, close, very close). But you can't be a perfectionist. A handsome dude this open to your dick, this open to your advances, this open to your fucking and your cumming inside him-- it is the best kind of gift. So when I couldn't hold back any more I just whined, "I gotta cum, man, I gotta cum," and he said "Do it, please do it," and with a lot of rather histrionic growling I ejaculated as deeply as I could plant my dick into him. His eyes flew open, he watched me closely, every time I growled he whimpered and held me so tight, wrapped his hands around the side of my neck, down the side of my body, grabbed at the hair on my back. These small gestures make for a good bottom. To be so tenderly grasped like that when you are erupting into a beautiful dude! At your finest moment, he wants you even more. He shows it. It makes you cum even harder.

I came very, very hard.

I left myself inside him and just touched his face and stroked his body and told him he was beautiful and I felt so good. He was stroking his dick with eyes closed, full of bliss. I made mock-fucking motions and he fisted himself harder-- could I help him cum like this?-- but then he stopped and looked at me and smiled. Such a handsome manly dude, so big and burly and sweet at the same time. I pulled my dick out with a pop.

He kept stroking and holding his legs open, making no move. So I just admired him, running my hands up and down the muscles of his inner thigh, and gently stroking and running my finger along those amazing beautiful creases where thigh turns into ass, admiring the twin bulges of ass-meat, stroking up over his hairy groin, up his beautiful meaty torso, over his face. He just kept stroking and accepting my admiration, so I didn't feel rushed and didn't care. I dipped my head down to lick his balls and his gooch and then tentatively, licked all around his hole. It was extremely wet. Like, a trans-wet kind of wetness. I certainly never felted a dude before, and didn't wanna fetch him-- my cum doesn't have the appeal for me it does for these dudes-- but he got very excited when I put my tongue on his just ridiculously wetly-wet wet hole, so I kept it up some. My tongue tasted more and more acrid-- damn, I have salty, metallic cum-- but I wanted him to enjoy himself. I stuck my finger in there and crooked it and rubbed his gland a little, and he moaned and arched his back, then pulled my hand away and put his there, gently slapping his fingers against his hole, making rather gross smacking sounds in my cum. But he was enjoying himself, so I touched his body all over, lay on top of him, kissed him deeply, humped against him while he beat off, and just enjoyed being still close to him. I wished terribly I was one of those guys who could just get hard again and fuck more cum into him. He held my dick near his hole and moaned how much he loved feeling it there, but I realized I couldn't help him cum, and wouldn't get hard again. And I figured I should wind things up a bit and not be out too long.

We talked happily while I got dressed and he got me a glass of Coke. Then he had a phone call, and I had a bunch of urgent work texts-- I had *tried* to take today off too, but I guess that's not allowed-- so I had to hasten my departure.

I dunno. A few hours after I got home, I went back on BBRT, and replied to his last email, telling him how much I enjoyed fucking him and what a sweet guy he seemed like. Maybe he will reply, maybe he's just like me, worse than me, he's already done, moved on to another spurting cock. But I felt so good with him. I hope he says something nice too. Some fucks are better than just fucks; you don't know what you want from the guy, but you want *something*, some recognition that this was better than most. I guess we'll see.

But please, guys, no more fucking! I'm tired!

12 comments:

  1. One of your best posts dude. Really enjoy your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anonymous! I guess you like hearing about handsome dudes getting plowed as much as I like plowing them. Happy reading to you, giving my dick a rest today!

      Delete
  2. Cool Top:
    Love your posts. Do you have any concerns about fucking so many guys unprotected? Seems like risky for you and your partner. Just wondered how you handled this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy the blog, Anonymous. My partner and I have a completely sexless relationship at this point, so I don't have to worry too much about bringing anything home to him. I take pains to make what I like explicit up front with most guys, and only hook up with guys who are comfortable with the risks; I avoid cajoling anyone into it. But you are right, it is risky behavior. And all I can say is I live with the risk for the sake of the reward, which to me, is intense.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the response. I agree the reward is very intense. It is interesting that your relationship is sexless. Does you partner have a similar extra curricular love life? I have been with my partner a long and we have a greatly reduced sex life together but have adopted a "don't ask, don't tell" policy when it comes to anything outside our relationship. I know my partner is more active outside the relationship than I am which sometimes causes issues but overall works for us. I think it is interesting how relationships evolve.

      Delete
    3. My partner and I agree that whatever happens when we are not otherwise together is up to us, and we are also don't-ask-don't-tell about it. We both take our time together very seriously-- I'd really rather be with him than being balls-deep in even the hottest dude, in the end-- so it hasn't caused any problems for us so far, even though the arrangement is now over a decade old, and only once was there a mishap: http://promiscuoustop.blogspot.com/2012/04/busted.html

      I somehow feel my partner isn't as big a whore as I am. Oddly, he was much more active than I was when we were single, before we met. I would hook up maybe once a month, and he was hooking up all the time. Now I wouldn't be surprised if the situation were reversed. It may sound hard to believe, considering the amount of plowing and seeding I'm doing out there, but my partner and I are very devoted to each other and spend most of our time together. I don't worry about the effects of random sex on the relationship, and I hope he doesn't, either.

      Delete
  3. With all the great sensations you were getting from your muscular bottom, I was a little wistful at your "I gotta cum" moment. Even though you aren't into felching your load, I'm sure you gave muscle man a very pleasant post fuck high. If I were he, I would have given your spent cock A2M as a "thank you". But then, maybe you don't like A2M. Glad you had a great fuck. Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Au contraire, Anonymous Bob, I love it when a dude sucks my dick before, during, and after I fuck him. I've often wanted to have a guy let me lay back after I fuck a load into him, and plant himself between my legs, gently sucking my soft dick for the many long minutes it takes me to get hard again, and then make me cum again down his throat. It's only happened a few times (notably here: http://promiscuoustop.blogspot.com/2013/03/sweet-mother-of-god.html), but I love a guy who is that into my dick (and is that clean inside).

      Delete
  4. Love your work guy, quite a story and a great narrative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nik, great hearing from readers who enjoy what I put up here!

      Delete