web log analysis Confessions of a Promiscuous Top: Eh

Monday, November 17, 2014

Eh

Today was a long tiring day of cramming a lot of information into a new employee's head; he was rather skeptical of a lot of the way we do things, which I found rather tiresome-- dude, you just started, learn a bit about how things work before you criticize it all-- and at the end of the day I was pretty wiped. My colleague's wife offered to cook dinner for me, which was nice; I saw she had fresh broccoli and all you can get in the restaurants here is fried potatoes with everything. So I definitely wanted to stay. But last night I had set up a cockworshipping session with a handsome young man on Manhunt; he seemed pretty hot to trot and I really liked his face. I would have to rush through dinner to meet him at the time we agreed on at my hotel, but I knew I couldn't do that and accept a home cooked dinner. So I asked him if we could go a little later, fully expecting that to be some kind of trigger for it not to happen. But he seemed OK with it. I had dinner, got some freakin vitamins/roughage, and made it back to the hotel pretty early. When I texted him he said he'd get ready and leave right away. I guess Portugal is being kind to me and my genitals! But in the end, he was a bit heavier than his pictures-- nothing crazy, just far on the cubbish side for my tastes, though he was just as handsome as the pictures, with another one of those beautiful Iberian beards. I met him out front, and we went up in the elevator chatting a bit, and made out in the room, and he sucked and sucked me, and I came in his mouth, and he swallowed me eagerly, and there was a lot of kissing while he made himself pop too-- which was only accomplished by squeezing his nipples alarmingly hard-- but eh. Maybe the other night completely blew the curve for any sex I will ever have again. Or maybe this rather depressing introduction to our new hire has dampened my joie de vivre. But eh. It was nice to get off, but I think I will get a pastry and go to bed. I hope tomorrow goes better with this new guy at work… sigh.

4 comments:

  1. Iberian beards? These are two words you don't often see together. Just Google it and see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I am the only lover of Iberian beards. But I love the bearded men here. Viva las barbas Ibéricas!

      Delete
  2. I think I barked at a guy that was working my nips, "Is that all you got you fuckin' pussy". Ha! I kinda like 'em worked hard too... but alternating with some light tonguing to keep it fresh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. This guy had completely flat nips, more like smears on the end of his tits. But after he'd swallowed me, as I was randomly trying to push his buttons to help him cum, I ran my finger over one of them, a little intrigued by their smooth flatness, and he sighed "Yes daddy" and I was like what? I always think of guys with sensitive nips as having biggish ones. But so I did some more. And he said "Please daddy" and I pinched a bit and wouldn't you know, a little nip erection rose up from the flatness so I pulled harder and harder till he popped. I hate my nipples so this is always a phenomenon for me, dudes who want it hard like that.

      Delete