web log analysis Confessions of a Promiscuous Top: One Last Shot At Lisbon

Saturday, November 22, 2014

One Last Shot At Lisbon

Tonight I deposited my final load of semen in the last Portuguese throat I will have access to for a while. He was a slightly older, handsome bearded (of course) dude with a slight French cast to his Portuguese accent. He had a monster dong which was regrettably cheesy and uncut, so I kept away from it, and he didn't have much of a body really, but I let him do what he came for, which was worship my dick like it was gonna deliver him to Jesus. And he did that for a long, slow hour. He whined like a baby the entire time. I don't know what it is about this town that makes dudes here so cock-crazy, but no one loves dick like a Lisboense homo. Anyway, he got me higher and higher till I had to pop, and I popped. I was tired after a long day of tramping around neighborhoods and visiting unusual museums, and had to meet my colleague and his wife for one last dinner, one last coffee that lasted way too late, and one last cab ride back to this hotel. Now I'm packing and I get up early to fly back to NYC, where I thought I had it good, but after this week of nonstop nut-draining by very nice looking men, I don't know! How ya gonna keep em down on the farm, now that they've shed a gallon of cum on Lisbon? Or something. Good night all. My balls are tired and looking forward to a bit of a rest.

2 comments:

  1. I was in Lisbon for less than 24 hours, and Portugal for only a day or two, but I did notice that the people there were generally very attractive. I only wish I was into my hook up phase when I was there, but alas, no. I could only oooogle from afar. Now I have a new reason to try and return. Thanks for your report.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go back, if you get back into hookup mode! They are all cock crazy and handsome. It's been a good while since I hooked up four times in one week.

      Delete