web log analysis Confessions of a Promiscuous Top: Rains/Pours/Showers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rains/Pours/Showers

Today was one of those crazy rains/pours situations. I hadn't gotten off since last week with the wrestling semi-top, and while I spent most of the weekend having a good time with friends and wasn't online much, I had hoped to get some fucking in, but the pickings were slim when I looked. So it felt like a bit of a dry spell and my nuts were swollen with pent-up ejaculate. But a deluge began this morning. First I was hit on by a guy who I fucked last year, who occasionally checks out my profile again online and asks me for more cum. He's one of the few guys I felt like I could get with over and over, so I always get a nice jolt when he hits on me-- he's extremely good-looking to me and it's a real ego boost. But things never worked out with him again. This morning we talked a little more specifically than usual about getting together after work, but considering how things had been in the past, and the distance to his place (which is right across the river as the crow flies, but a tortured circuit around town on the subway), I didn't put much stock in it. Shortly after, a guy who *always* hits me up and asks for details about my latest conquest, once again hit me up making a big show of wanting to come over and suck my dick. I really can't tell if he's for real or not-- it can be amazing how many ridiculous things come up in my own life to keep me from getting laid, so it's possible we just have bad luck, but it's pretty crazy. And he was also very specific about what time he'd want to come over today. I had two guys after my dick. I felt golden!


I decided to focus on the Always guy, because I always want to put my dick in someone new and because he wanted to get together sooner than Mr Beautiful But Remote. Trying to learn my lesson about birds in the hand and everything. He is also very cute and has been after me forever, so I figured we really gotta make it happen. But perhaps predictably, when the time came, he cancelled-- his neighbor apparently fell down the steps and had to go to the emergency room?? If that's true this guy is truly, truly cursed. He claims he can never get laid even though he's really cute; he has clearly gotten on the wrong side of a gypsy or a mummy's tomb.

So at this point I start seriously looking around for other guys to poke. And eventually I collect a tall, vaguely hipstery-looking older guy who wants to come over and suck my dick, and a short, hairy, nice lookin guy who wants me to plow him for as long as possible (a man after my own heart), as well as a few more nebulous possibilities who are not sure they want to indulge me. Mr Beautiful But Remote reappears to tell me how excited he is to get another load out of me, right around the time I am working out with Vaguely Hipstery when he can come service my tool. Then Long as Possible tells me he could come over at about the same time Vaguely Hipstery can. I'm like the proverbial ass who can't decide. Event though it's my policy to give my dick to as many guys as possible, something in me really wants a repeat with Mr Beautiful But Remote. He is a really sexy-looking italian guy, with a shaved head, a dark mustache, and a bitchin meaty body attached to an ass I could bury my face in for a week. I really want to cum down his throat. He seems to want me to fuck him. Whatever, I'm going to cum in him.

So I have to let down Vaguely Hipstery and Long As Possible, but I wait until Beautiful But Remote has given me his address again and says he leave work a little early. They are cool with it, not pissy, so I'm golden, again. I wait till it's time to begin my long trek and make my way over. He opens the door for me naked (I would actually prefer a tight t-shirt and briefs I could take off, but oh well), but is courtly when I come in, taking my puffy like it's an opera coat and asking if I want something to drink. I decline and just stroke his body all over-- he's extremely hairy; it's like fucking the wolf-man. He sucks my dick expertly in a specially designated chair in a mirrored alcove. I feel like I look like a schlub when I look at the reflection, be he looks amazing with my dick in his mouth and is clearly enjoying himself. At one point he winks at me, which was ridiculous but he's so handsome I loved it. I could really have just sat there and get serviced like that, but I have to eat his ass, and then having done that, I have to slide my dick in, because it's so fucking beautiful and meaty and shapely. He's not very slippery inside-- I can tell he just finished cleaning up-- so I have to spit a lot to get it slick enough to slide in and out without catching. He likes it, and wants to move to the bed. I eat his ass some more and then plow him, fairly hard, surprised that I'm not close to coming. I hike his hindquarters up with my arms so his buttocks are in my face like a globular feast, and this gets me extremely excited, so I dick him some more and pull out quickly because it's too good and I'm going to cum. But it didn't help; I could feel myself coming a little even though I was waving my bone in the open air. I paused till the intensity passed, then just rammed it back in and plowed him until I came again, unloading everything I had into his sweet thick body. He cried out with pleasure and was just shaking his heat; his beautiful thick neck was rippling muscle. I left my dick in him for a long time as I stroked his body and tugged his nipples from behind. We laid in bed a while and talked a bit-- he is an extremely nice guy. He has given up on looking for a boyfriend, apparently, and doesn't like people much at all really. "Except hairy top daddies," he says, smiling a brilliant white, platonically ideal smile. He's fantastic; it's absurd that no one is dating him.

The only thing about this guy is, he just reeks. I asked to take a shower when we were done talking because I had really worked up a sweat. He didn't even have a shower curtain, or any shampoo or soap. I didn't mind, I just needed a rinse, but he clearly just bathes with water and you can smell it. This time his scent was completely overpowering-- this isn't something I really like very much to be honest, and it was almost too much for me to bear. His ass was minty-fresh, but his pits were out of control. But that's how he is I guess, and you gotta take the good with the bad. But I feel like it would have been a lot better if he'd just shower with some soap!

8 comments:

  1. Gah! That smell would have sent me running, I don't care how sweet the puss. No thanks! Good for you for finishing a job well done, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's an incredible piece of man, Patrick... I can't resist whenever he asks for my cum. He found me on facebook and we friended each other; sometimes I just gaze at his picture. He holds an attraction for me that very, very few guys I've been with do. I can overlook a lot for beauty like that. I still like it better when he's showered, though. I fucked him later, at my place on his way home from work, and it was like heaven. Timing hasn't worked out for us since... But man I wanna get inside him again...

      Delete
  2. Maybe next time you can start with a nice, erotic scrub down in the shower! One of my favorite ways to start a fuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have a thing about dry bodies versus wet... when I start having sex, at least-- eventually everything gets wet, inside and out-- I like the skin I kiss and stroke and rub up against to be rather cool and dry. It takes a good while after a shower for you to dry off to that state. So I honestly am not that into the showering together thing, unless it's to get all the cum and sweat off after a long intense session together! Then I love it. It's more a postcoital, slow and sensual cooldown thing to me, rather than a good buildup.

      Delete
  3. I see. Well, you're the pro! Who am I to question the methods of the master?

    Glad you enjoy him despite the small flaw. Sounds like he's really hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh I dunno about that... but thanks for the vote of confidence.

      Every time I see this guy's face, I fuckin melt and get hard at the same time. Good trick, eh!

      Delete
    2. BTW, I got a note you commented on "Comedy of Errors", about the ice cream truck, but it's vanished into the ether. I like to respond to everyone, so just know I didn't ignore it... just can't reply cuz it's vanished!

      Delete
    3. Oh! Glad you mentioned it. I was trying to remember what I said and rewriting it right now after I saw it vanished. I won't waste the time now, thanks!

      Delete