web log analysis Confessions of a Promiscuous Top: Rushed

Friday, June 8, 2012

Rushed

Today I resorted to the dreaded quickie. I was surprised to have anyone come get me off at all, after having my dick yanked all day by people who "definitely" wanted to take my bone and were free all afternoon but oh, as soon as my cleaning lady finished and I had the place to myself, they had "clients" and "work calls" or ignored my texts or vanishing, one by one. The eventual winner looked really cute in his pictures, a very white Mexican guy with graying hair, about 5'7 tall, just perfect for an evening of athletic sweaty screwing. His profile said Safe Only and I didn't want to scare away my only prospect by asking for raw up front, but thought maybe he'd relent when I worked my magic on his (very sweet-looking) little ass. So I gave him the address and he came over, but got here pretty late. In the meantime, my partner texted me saying he was coming home early, so I didn't have the extra hour I thought I did. The bottom turned out to be Not As Cute As Picture (though the ass was still pretty cute in his jeans), so I thought, well, maybe it's just as well I don't have an hour to romance him into taking my raw meat in him. He kissed really nicely and gave excellent head, making the whole length of my bone thrill with each lick (although the anxiety of finishing in time before my husband came home may have been helping). But my husband kept texting me the whole time, and I had to reply, which is of course Very Romantic. (I've never texted with my throbbing erection down someone's throat before; it's an interesting clash of worlds.) I played his little body like a piano for a while-- his nips were extremely sensitive and the way I touched him was making him writhe against the comforter. But in the end I couldn't do all I wanted. He wanted me to cum on him, he said-- I guess he really was a true stickler for safety; after a few tastes of my precum flowing out of my big fat mushroom head, most dudes are begging to at least drink it, if not get it in their ass. So I let him suck me till I was close, then flipped him on his back and ground my dick into his own, which was absolutely soaked in precum by this point. I sucked his long hard nipple in with each thrust, which drove him wild; it almost sounded like he was crying when he whimpered. Finally I felt my nuts unloading so I sat up and fisted my tool to make the jets come out long and hard. He looked in wonder at the thick gray liquid streaking across his belly, and looked back at me-- it was like he was in love; maybe he doesn't get out much-- and when it became clear I wasn't going to jump off and get dressed, he decided to get off himself. I sucked his right nip while fingering his right, and he was getting hotter and hotter when another text rang through, and he stopped short; I smiled into his startled face and told him I would just ignore it, and stroked my lips over his nips a few more times, and he was back into Jerkingland for a minute or two until he popped a few little squirts. I gave him a towel and a little bit of water and he told me he'd just moved here from Dallas. I wanted to say Welcome to New York City, Please Hurry Up, but instead we chatted amiably for a bit. He scampered out and that was that. I really gotta fuck somebody, and good. Tomorrow?

6 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog today & I love it!! You seem super cool, respectful, level minded & drama free!!! I'm truly enjoying your post!!! I would love for a sexy white top like you to make love to my sweet, tight black round ass! I can actually relate to you on a few levels!I'm looking forward to your future post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks man, I like to think I am all those things. Been a slow week but hope to have something to report for all your horndogs soon.

      Delete
  2. You're more than welcome! My assumptions come from your writings & that's how it appears to me! Why don't you & your partner play with bottom's together since you two are both tops? Just curious? Do u post pics of your dick or the asses of the guys? Anonymously of course...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think either of us is particularly into threeways as it is, but even if we were, we're totally don't-ask-don't-tell about our arrangement. We just don't discuss it at all, really, except once when we opened up the relationship, and once when he walked in on me with another guy (see the "Busted!" entry). I don't mind knowing my partner might be with other guys, but I don't want to actually watch it happening. I don't know how other couples make anything else work, but that's how we do it.

      Delete
  3. CoolTop -- I'm a bottom in NYC. I can send pics but can't find your email anywhere on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the offer NYC... I'm not really soliciting sex here, though; I'm just chronicling my experiences found elsewhere. (Something about fucking someone who will then rush to read what I said about him feels a little weird.) I'm pretty easy to find on Manhunt or Adam4Adam if you've read the blog closely, though, so if you're determined to get my dick in you it wouldn't be too hard. Just don't tell me you read my blog until after I've shot my wad in you!

      Delete