web log analysis Confessions of a Promiscuous Top: Blockages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blockages

Today I deep-dicked the velvety, yielding guts of a tall, very cute, hugely hung guy with a delightful New York accent, and loaded him up handsomely with grateful cum. This came after a long week of frustration, cockblocking, and prickteasing, as well as a couple of days laid up in bed unable to get off, so it was greatly welcome. This was one of those weeks where I wish I didn't have balls at all-- procuring a suitable ass to fuck was so difficult that I finally beat off on Friday, having saved up a full week's worth of high-pressure spooge. So that it would not be completely wasted on the floor-- it was a huge mess-- I photographed myself ejaculating a few long jets for your enjoyment, replacing my profile photo with one of the results. I'm extremely grateful to Tall Cutie for restoring my confidence and sex drive. Both had begun to wane after this insane week of disappointment.
The worst part was just guys who wanted to set up assignations, going so far to exchange numbers, and then flaking out at the last minute, something that almost never happens when things get to that point. But it happened to me repeatedly. I won't bore you with the details, but it just seemed that somehow there was no sex to be had in New York City any more.

Tall Cutie hit me up on Saturday afternoon, when I'd pretty much given up on finding anything and had agreed to meet a friend at the Museum of Modern Art for a while. This friend is always spectacularly late-- I'm very punctual-- so while nominally I only had an hour free, I knew I could spare more, and Tall Cutie was unusually responsive, decisive, and ready to go. We exchanged two emails, two texts, and then twenty minutes later he was in my apartment, looking a tad different from his pictures, which were rather brutally handsome; in person he was much more on the cute side of the attractiveness spectrum, with a very close-cut black beard, flashing dark eyes, a tightly buzzed head of very dark hair, and a winning white smile. Having spent a week being rejected over and over and over and over, I felt like maybe he would not be into me, but once we started kissing, the energy seemed good. His head was far too light and slow for me, but he did know how to hit the right spots. He liked very light, sensual touches; these got his hugely fat dick hard as a rock, pointing straight up with a slight curve to it. I got on top of him and touched him all over and kissed his mouth with passion, and this got my dick hard too in short order. And we had a slow, sensual few minutes taking turns just making each other feel good, and we 69ed each other and precummed in each other's mouth; his was sweet and delicious, an extremely sexy taste on my tongue. Over and over he said "I can't wait to feel you inside me," and I know he meant it. So I flipped him and ate his ass out to get him ready.

His body was not very good-- he had wider hips than I like, slender arms, and a bit of  a spare tire. But his ass was delicious, meaty, hairy outside but smooth in the crack, perfect for eating-- and fucking. His hole accepted my tongue with no resistance whatsoever, and this made my dick fucking JUMP. I ate his hole, and gave him long licks from the hole in his dick, down the head, down the long shaft, over the surprisingly small balls, up the ultrasensitive taint, and back into the hole, over and over; he sighed and sighed and said "I wish we had more time." I did too at this point. But the clock was ticking.

I knew I had to get my dick in there. My tongue was still thick from his precum filling it, and when I lubed up my dickhead with my saliva it was unusually viscous and slippery, perfect for penetration. He took me very easily and moaned over and over, "You feel so fucking good inside me." And it was awesome-- I wanted to cum right away, he was so warm and smooth inside. The sight of his meaty assmounds with my thick tool penetrating them was a sight to behold; I paused over and over to admire it. But I wanted to see that cute face while I fucked him, so I turned him over, and got back in with again no resistance whatsoever, no hand needed to guide me in-- I just positioned my hips so my dickhead was on his hole, and thrusted, and sunk in all the way to my balls. And I fucked him till we were stupid with pleasure. We just kept smiling and each other, laughing a little, saying "It fits perfectly, it goes in so deep, it feels so good," staring into each others eyes and shaking out heads in utter disbelief at how good this fuck was. His teeth flashed so brightly in his stubbled face when he smiled; his lips made me drunk. I drilled and drilled into him, pulling all the way out so just the very tips of my dickhead's lobes were kissing the ring of his ass, then pushing back in in a long slow fluid motion until my hairy nuts were resting on the skin between his legs, and then I would squeeze my muscles to engorge my prick and make it probe into him even deeper, and pull his shoulders down so he got every inch of me.

Over and over.

Over and over.

So fucking good.

Finally I couldn't hold it any more, and came inside him with the most incredibly fulfilling pleasure I've ever felt seeding a bottom. He was smiling hugely as he felt me throb inside him; my face was slack and stupid with pleasure.

I kept myself inside him for a long time, lying with my face in his neck. He would pulse his inner muscles all around my dick inside him, milking more drops of cum out of my shaft. Beautiful, beautiful. But I reared up to say, "I'm so sorry, just let me do this one thing," and picked up my phone. I'd turned it off not wanting to be disturbed during the fuck, and was worried I'd have a ton of texts from my pissed-off friend. I was straining my body across the bed to the nightstand with my meat still buried deep in his hole, entering my password and looking for texts! He laughed and said he didn't care. There were no texts, so I sent one asking if we could meet a little later than we'd said. And I went back to Tall Cutie, kissing him, pulling his nips, feeling him milk my softening tool. Finally I pulled out and lay beside him. "Do you want to get off too?" I asked, and he said "It would be nice. Do me a favor and get beside me and just put your dick in my mouth." And I did. He sucked my dick clean and got out a few salty drops that had been lingering in the ducts. With one hand I caressed his face and with the other I responded to the texts that started coming in. Trashy! But I didn't want to just kick him out. He sucked me harder and harder; I began to wonder if I could cum in him again. I really wanted to. But then he popped all over himself, dribbling a thick slow stream of manjucie down his huge fat shaft. We rested a bit, kissing some, and he took a shower.

I did a quick towel-off myself and dressed and paced around a bit. I was going to be very late. The guy took his time; I smelled a lot of soap that I didn't recognized; it seemed like he brought his own in his bad or something! Then he got out and I heard a blow-drying going... the dude has no hair! WTF! It hummed and hummed and hummed and I paced and paced, fretting about being late and leaving my friend hanging in midtown. Finally he came out. "I have to dry my body hair, even after I towel off," he explained, "or it stays wet all day. It's crazy." Yes, it was crazy. He dressed and we chatted amiably even though I was like PLEASE GO I GOTTA GO TOO. But then we made out a little more, went out of the building together, and parted ways.

I got to midtown about an hour late. And my friend was not there! "Sorry, I'm running late now too," he said. Eesh!

I didn't mind though. It was such a beautiful fuck. My cum was now inside a very cute guy on his way home back upstate. All was right in the world again. And except for the one I've devoted to you, dear readers, all my loads in 2013 have found their way into handsome men. Sex is redeemed! The blockage was removed!

6 comments:

  1. Love the new profile pic CT; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Invis. Gotta keep it fresh for you guys!

      Delete
  2. My god, you're fucking hot! That new pic made my mouth water and my undies wet. Well, your old one did too, of course, but I'm still gonna make a big deal out of this one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh go on, Bruce! The old one was just several years old, though a popular favorite view between my thighs. I haven't changed much from that one except that I have thickened up a little since, but I did think new pix on the hookup sites, which have grown kinda quiet, might jump-start the hooking up process again. But thanks for the compliment, makes me think I might have taken some good ones!

      Delete
  3. You are so bad answering texts while you are getting head lol. Awesome fuck and glad the blockage is gone. Hot profile pic man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loki. We were both laughing about it, and he didn't care; he just wanted my gooey meat in his mouth so he could get himself off to the taste of it. And I'm just a busy guy with a lot of demands on my time!

      Glad you like the pic, thanks.

      Delete