web log analysis Confessions of a Promiscuous Top: Addendum

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Addendum

Today I got a nice note from Cute Son yesterday, thanking me for the load I slathered all over his chest and face. That's class! He said next time he might need me to cum on his asshole, while his legs are spread wide. I told him I would be happy to oblige... that's just another step on the road to getting my bare, oozing dick inside him and squirting the cum where I *really* want it to go. I'm happy to inch my way along with this one, and invest a couple of external loads and hookup sessions that could go to new guys to get what I want. He's so fucking cute.

But... a thank you note for ejaculating on someone ten years younger and a thousand times hotter than me, after he gave me his body to slobber and sweat all over as I saw fit for an hour! What a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment